Sunday, November 29, 2009

December show at Bauhaus...December show at Fresh Flours



The Atelier is having two shows in Seattle this December. Crystal at Bauhaus and I'm showing at Fresh Flours.

We had the opening reception this past Saturday at Fresh Flours and I was really happy to see some faces I really should see more of. Thanks to everyone who came out!  Despite my sleep deprivation from hanging the artwork the night before and then opening the cafe the day of the show, after a couple drinks and some espresso, my mind returned.  The show has some prints from this past year at Gage and some new, post-Gage prints and drawings up as well. If you're in the neighborhood check it out. 5313 Ballard Ave NW.

-Jameson

Crystal is having a reception on December 10 at Bauhaus (301 E Pine St) for the Capitol Hill Second Thursday Art Walk.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment